Veneers are usually fitted over the patient’s front-most teeth to rectify crooked,... Teeth Alignment with Invisalign Invisible Braces
Invisible braces are also known as Invisalign. With the advent of invisalign... Perks of Orthodontics
Odental Orthodontics Believe it or not, first impressions are really important in...
NHS Dentist Manchester
Ocean Dental are proud to be an NHS registered dental practice, with a team of highly qualified dentists providing a wide range of dentistry services to patients across Manchester and the surrounding areas.
We believe that everyone deserves to have access to a dentist, and NHS dental care is available to all members of the public, regardless of your age or background.
We take a preventative approach to dentistry, providing regular check-ups and hygiene treatments and advice to ensure that your teeth stay in tip top condition and you avoid expensive treatments further down the line.
0161 660 0200
Email us at email@example.com
Services Available to?
Dental care from the NHS is available to all members of the public. However, charges (detailed below) apply under the NHS depending upon your personal situation our reception staff will be able to confirm on whether you fall under the exempt category.
and Qualify for NHS
Although NHS dental treatment is open to everyone, charges do apply for some patients. The charges are split into three main bands.
- Band 1 £17.50 – This basic level covers a check-up and diagnosis of any issues. You will also receive a scale to remove build-up of plaque and tartar and a fluoride varnish application.
- Band 2 £48 – Band 2 covers everything under band 1 plus further treatment. This could be root canal work, gum care, fillings and teeth removal.
- Band 3 £209 – Band 3 covers everything in about and additionally covers dental implants, crowns, dentures or bridges.
Some people may be entitled to free dental treatment. These include:
- Under 18s & those aged 18 in full-time education
- Pregnant women & those who have given birth in the last twelve months
- Those receiving Income Support, Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance, Income Related Employment & Support Allowance or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit. Proof is required.
At Ocean Dental we provide a full range of dental treatments and cosmetic dentistry procedures. Many of these can be obtained through the NHS although, unfortunately, cosmetic procedures are not included. For more information, please get in touch with us.